Injury Prevention Program
Injuries are the leading cause of death and disability to children in the United States. The good news is that many of these injuries and deaths are preventable. The Injury Prevention Program at Children's Hospital & Medical Center is committed to decreasing the incidence of traumatic injuries through multi-faceted, community-based child safety education programs.
Dedicated to Keeping Kids Safe
Children's Injury Prevention Staff are available to help inform parents, educators and child safety advocates about injury prevention.
- Teach families about child safety, injury risks and prevention
- Evaluate solutions for injury risks
- Develop effective means to increase safety practices in our community
- Provide child safety seats, helmets and injury prevention education
- Promote leadership in child safety through effective and sustainable partnerships
Request Children's Injury Prevention Staff for an Event
Child Passenger Safety Specialist
Injury Prevention Specialist
Trauma Outreach Coordinator