Find A Doctor
Christopher C. Erickson, M.D.
- Dr. Erickson is professor in the Departments of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. He is also clinical associate professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Creighton University School of Medicine. Dr. Erickson received a bachelor of science degree in biology from Nebraska Wesleyan University and a medical degree from the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. He completed an internship and residency program in pediatrics at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. He also completed a fellowship in pediatric cardiology at Baylor College of Medicine/Texas Children's Hospital and a fellowship in electrophysiology at Harvard Medical School/The Children's Hospital in Boston.
Dr. Erickson is an invasive electrophysiologist which includes performing catheter ablation, device implantation and pacemaker/ICD lead extraction. He is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and its sub-board in pediatric cardiology. He is a fellow of the American Heart Association, American Academy of Pediatrics and the American College of Cardiology. He is a member of the Cardiac Electrophysiology Society, Heart Rhythm Society, the Pediatric and Congenital Electrophysiology Society and the Adult Congenital Heart Association.
Dr. Erickson is the director of electrophysiology and pacing at Children's Hospital & Medical Center in Omaha. He directs the Children's Hospital & Medical Center and University of Nebraska Medical Center joint Genetic Arrhythmia Clinic. He has authored and co-authored numerous scientific articles, book chapters and published abstracts. He lectures frequently on a national and international level.
- Cardiology - Pediatric, Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Children's Specialty Physicians
8200 Dodge St.
Omaha, NE 68114
- (84th St. & W. Dodge Rd.)
- (402) 955-4339
- (402) 955-4356
- Clinical Title:
- Interim Clinical Service Chief, Cardiology; Children's Specialty Physicians
Director of Electrophysiology & Pacing
- Academic Titles:
- Professor, Departments of Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
Clinical Associate Professor, Creighton University Department of Pediatrics
- Board Certification:
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Medical School: University of Nebraska College of Medicine
Residency: University of Nebraska Medical Center
Fellowship: Childrens Hospital Boston / Harvard Medical School
Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine
- American Heart Association
American Academy of Pediatrics
American College of Cardiology
Pediatric and Congenital Electrophysiology Society
Heart Rhythm Society
Cardiac Electrophysiology Society
- Awards & Honors:
- Blue Key National Honor Fraternity - 1979
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Listed in "Best Doctors in America" by Best Doctors, Inc., 2011-2012
Listed in "Best Doctors in America" by Best Doctors, Inc., 2009-2010
Listed in "Best Doctors in America" by Best Doctors, Inc., 2007-2008
Listed in "Best Doctors in America" by Best Doctors, Inc., 2005-2006
- Research Publications:
- See full list in PubMed.
- Inherited arrhythmias and cardiomyopathies, pediatric and adult congenital heart disease