Find A Doctor
Robert L. Spicer, M.D.
- Dr. Spicer received his medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago. He completed his pediatrics residency and his pediatric cardiology fellowship at the University of Michigan Health System in Ann Arbor. Prior to joining Children's, Dr. Spicer was professor of Clinical Pediatrics at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. He was medical director of cardiology transplantation and director of the Cardiology Division's fellowship program at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.
- Cardiology - Pediatric
- Children's Specialty Physicians
Specialty Pediatric Center
111 N. 84th St.
Omaha, NE 68114
- (84th St. & W. Dodge Rd.)
- (402) 955-4339
- (402) 955-4356
- Clinical Title:
- Clinical Service Chief, Cardiology
- Academic Titles:
- Professor of Pediatrics, University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Medicine
Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, Creighton University School of Medicine
- Board Certification:
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Medical School: Rush University
Residency: University of Michigan Hospitals
Fellowship: University Of Michigan Hospital and Health Center